Thursday, June 13, 2013

Long Shutter on Vehicles at Night

Couple of weeks back bought a new camera. The model is FujiFilm F770EXR. Just started experimenting the long shutter option in this new camera. It has a maximum of 4 seconds in the fireworks mode and I did an experiment on the vehicles moving in my narrow street. AND here is the shots that I got.


DSCF0771
Its streak of a bike which was moving in my street.

DSCF0585
This is streak of a car moving out in my narrow street at night.

Camera:     Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR
Exposure :  4"
Aperture:   f/10 & f/13.0 respectively
Focal Length:   4.6mm &  13.7 mm respectively

Ofcourse there is no way to adjust all the Exifs on the camera and I used the fire works mode available in it. Just a little experiment and it was an awesome experience I got for the first time.
Alas I have only a maximum of 4" in this camera. Hmmm

Howzit??

0 comments: