Wednesday, November 23, 2011

TiECON CHENNAI 2011


An opportunity to hear from the eminent business leaders on what really is the success and  what is the real pain they underwent in making the achievements in their business. Alas they are making the Indian Economy moving up on the right path. Thats whatz TiECON Chennai in a nutshell for me.

TiECON Chennai is a premier event happening in namma Chennai at the Chennai Convention Centre on 24 Nov 2011. That's tomo. 

Yours truly is proud to be part of this mega event. I am part of the Social Media Journalists covering this event. 

Last year it had been an interesting moments at the TiECON Chennai 2010 event with clicking some interesting photographs. 
Click below for my prev. yr event

The journey to the tomo's event starts today. Catching up the train to Chennai. Leaving Cuddalore by this afternoon, reaching my Chennai home at Nanganallur by dusk. If you are coming to TiECON tomo, please buzz me at 9944945559, Let's catch up.
If you are willing to bikepool or carpool me.. Let catch up tomo!
Stay tuned for the photographs.

0 comments: