Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Silhouette



Silhouette is the technique of photographing people, objects or landscape elements against the light. If done correctly we can achieve the subject as a shadow (silhouette).
Today while I was coming back from office, myself and other colleagues were waiting for the arrival of bus to go back to our Cuddalore town. The Sun was about to settle down at 5.15 p.m. and it was just bright giving me just a few minutes to make out my camera and do this shot. Though the Sun was giving us luck of shining for a few more minutes, we were unlucky that our bus to Cuddalore had just then pacing towards us.
Packed up my camera and pushed off into the crowded bus and started our journey back to home. 
Felt contended to have done a satisfactory shot after a long time on my Point & Shoot camera.
Camera used: FujiFilm JZ300 (Point & Shoot)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

check