Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A peep into the race photos


As I already told, I happened to click some good photos during the  racing event "MRF Festival of SPEED" which happened on 22 August 2010 at the Madras Motor Race Track at Irungattukottai. 
Just now finished uploading the complete set of my photos clicked during the event. I am sure that you will relish browsing through the photographs.

Had the opportunity to click with the First F1 driver from India Mr.Narain Karthikeyan.
The full set is available at my FaceBook page here. 

I had shared some of the pics with my colleagues at office, many of them did not believe that these photos were clicked using a simple point and shoot camera. Anyway feedback like these is giving me enough motivation. Thank you folks., stay tuned for the full story about the event

0 comments: