Monday, June 22, 2009

Airtel responds

Two months back I wrote my sordid experience with Airtel. The problem was that I got to be clarified with different kinda information for a single query on "When to migrate my post paid bill plan to a pre paid one?"

Though a blogger's attitude as a last point of solace is to write at his blog site. Done that for just to cool myself off. Then days passed and out of frustration I never tried to turn to Airtel for querying on that subject.

During mid June there was a buzz from K. Srinivasan Editor-in-Chief, PR-e-Sense, a corporate monthly ezine that a seminar is being organised jointly by TRAI and
Consumers Association of India on 20th June at Chennai to study on the problems faced by telephony users.

Yes, my grievance made its way to the concerned personnel of Airtel during that seminar. This happened on Saturday the 20th June and on the next working day i.e. on 22nd June there was a quick response from the Airtel. A couple of calls came for me from the local Customer Relationship Centre and from their Trichy office which is governing the Cuddalore centre.

Within the End of that Day there was a representative from Airtel arriving at my home carrying the application form and finishing off all migration formalities by 8.00 p.m. on that Monday.

Yes, I was a contended lot on seeing this lightning speed that the personnel at Airtel took my case and sorted out the things.

Kudos to Airtel for solving the issue.
Thanks to K.Srinivasan of
PR-e-Sense for putting it across.

Wish that the glitch in Airtel's customer care be set right.
Some insights of the seminar is here.

0 comments: