Friday, September 26, 2008

Hey, its me

DSC00908
The place is at Cuddalore old town and its the road leading to the upcoming Cuddalore port which is nearly 10Kms South of Cuddalore.


DSC00925
The huge mound of sand behind is due to the dredging being done by a private company. The place is called Iyyampettai Beach and its nearly 22 Kms South of Cuddalore

Then we moved further Southwards to a place called Annapanpettai Beach, nearly 25 Kms from Cuddalore. The place is near to the house of Venkatakrishnan. The beach is less visited by people and its hard to see any filth around. Really had a good time enjoying the beach.

DSC00933
Mohan Babu hinted on the idea of having our bikes very near to the sea and it really added more attraction to the pictures. Since my bike was to be photographed I was forced to clean the dust which had got piled up on my promising horse for the past nearly one month. Luckily I had some cotton waste in my bike which helped to make it shed little weight due to loss of dirt from the visors & mudguard.

DSC00937
Mohan Babu clicked the same frame at different heights. I really got a good idea of photography from Mohan Babu.

DSC00938

DSC00939

Pics shot during the first cuddalore photo walk on 31 Aug 2008
Camera Used: K790i Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone (3.2 Mega Pixel)

2 comments:

RavinRam said...

Hi Srini I was searching for any information in the net about the village where i had my first job and i found your blog - thanks for catching the Nettapakam Temple. I had visited this temple many times. I was working as a phone inspector in Kariyamanickam - 1980-81, pudichery and i went to Gujarat on promotion as Junior Engineer. Looks like you are a great traveler and photographer too? _Great Pics and Great Information – Thanks for posting – Ravindran , Dallas, Tx

Srini said...

@RavinRam

Please buzz me if u r coming to India. Especially to Pondicherry