Monday, January 28, 2008

My colleague Mohan Babu's wedding reception

Yeah, its another gala time at friend's wedding reception.
What - Its Mohan Babu weds Kavitha
Their wedding had happened at Jayamkondam on 27 Jan and the reception took place at Alagappa Thirumana Mandapam on the evening of 28 Jan in Cuddalore.


Its my family with the mapillai kudumbam.


This is Palani and family. Palani has to his credits the wonderful party maker. A wow to him.


The purchase team of my company with the mapillai. In the photo are Gnanavel and Venkatesh.


The Engineering team with the mapillai..


Hey beauty
What is your name?
Abhi
What is your father's name?
Venkatesh Kumar
What is your mother's name?
Mahadevi


It seems somebody has asked mapillai Do you know Veera Pandia Kattabomman?



We had a hard time to make our mapillai to smile before the camera.

Palani took some successful efforts in bringing some smile on mapillai's face
Yes
Believe me Mapillai is smiling :(<

Then my camera changed hands to my 3.5 year old son. The following two snaps were taken by my son Surya


Surya clicked Palani & family.
Is the secret behind the extra smile, my tiny tot manning the camera?


This is Kumaresan and Saritha, A more smile.

0 comments: