Friday, November 30, 2007

My cousin Subha's wedding

Happened to catch the moments of the wedding of my cousin Ms.Subha Keerthi with Mr.Hariprakash at Murugalaya Kalyana Mandapam, Cuddalore on 29 Nov'07 between 7.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m.
To have a recall, this is the same place where my wedding has happened 4 years back.
Of course blogging is helping to maintain a good diary of the happenings around me. Just making a slide show of the photos I snapped during the wedding function.
Totally there are 104 snaps, to start the slide show please click on the image.




Below are the photos I took at their betrothal function which happened on 8th July'07 at my residence.
Totally there are 85 photos.



At the wedding function, happened to catch a video grab on my mobile phone.The toddler who appears with the milk bottle in his mouth is Master Kailash who made an ethu to the other kids, a nice time there. This wonder kid has mastered the art of simultaneously running while drinking the milk from the feeding bottle. He was conferred the name "Jackie Chan " by the gang of kids around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow cool set of simple folks

Anonymous said...

why does the mapillai look so angry