Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thanks for the podworks event - Lightening captured live !

After attending the podworks event I had gained confidence to use my Sony Ericsson K750i phone for podcasting. Here I am honing my skills to broadcast the video I shot on my way back to Cuddalore.

After the event is over I caught the bus for my destination Cuddalore at Madhya Kailash bus stop near Tidel park.
An arduous journey was there for the day with the bus jam packed. But for the music available on the K750i phone I eased my tensions hearing music while travelling .

After a one and half hour journey, Oh God! one of the back tyres shown its bad mood. The tyre bursted with a deafening noise. There is no living habitat and its damn dark around, its 7.30p.m. then. No means to get an emergency help nearby. All the passengers were in tensed mood with some asking questions to the conductor - Why are you not having jockey to remove the wheel?

The sky was cloudy and it seems rain will be there in a short time. People who are heading the hectic journey with tiny tots were frightened with the lightning

in the midst of these troubles going on, I took out my K750i phone and began focusing the sky for capturing the lightening.

Folks you can get the treat from the video posted here.




Thanks for the Podworks event for enlightening me the podcasting skills.

About the shoot
The original capture was for 4.5 minutes. The file was edited to 55 seconds. Editing, trimming and audio mixing was made using the VideoDJ software available in the phone.

Common chip in ur suggestions !

5 comments:

Markandeyan ST said...

It's a stunning experience indeed. But what were the sounds in the background of the video display?

Markandeyan ST said...

It's a stunning experience indeed. But what were the sounds in the background of the video display?

Srini said...

@ markandeyan sir

in the original shoot the background sound was rumblings going on due to irate stranded bus passengers.
the "forest sound" effect to the podcasted video was added using the video dj software available in the K750i phone

Anonymous said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

Very artistic and humorous!
A thriller too.